"Hey"
"Hey"
"So here we are again"
"Yep"
*sigh* "So why did you call me here?"
"I...I don't really know. I just wanted to see you"
"Oh.....well why did you want to see me now? We see each other every day in school"
"Do I need a reason to see you?"
"No..I guess not. It's just things have been different and weird lately"
"Oh how so?"
"Well you know-"
"No I don't know. Please explain"
"There's no need to get testy"
"Sorry"
"Anyway.. Its just lately I think we've both been feeling weird towards eachother"
" I guess...I guess I kind of...kind of like you"
"Yeah and I kind of like you"
"Thats why I brought you here really. To tell you how I felt"
"I'm glad you did. I think maybe things can move forward now that it's out in the open"
"Move forward like how?"
"I dont no. Like things won't be so awkward and maybe...maybe we can be 'together'"
"Yeah I'd like that. A lot"
"Good"
*kiss*
I like your dialogue. I thought the characters are cute when the characters said "Move forward like how?" "I dont no. Like things won't be so awkward and maybe...maybe we can be 'together'." I can imagine the scene. Also, I can imagine the character’s shyness when I read the part that he/she tells his/her feeling.
ReplyDelete-Hoyoung Lee
Very nice touch at the end to use the ** to have a kiss within the dialouge. It made me laugh. I also felt that the conversation was a little forced, but now that I think about it, in a moment like that I'd be so very nervous. When I'm nervous I plan out what I say so it would come across forced. In that case it was very effective. Short, sweet and to the point. Imphasis on the sweet part =). good job.
ReplyDelete~Rachel Van Liere