Sure, it's not completely plausible to give up everything you've known and go out and live like a wolf. But simple needs are easily met without having millions of dollars. I mean lets be honest here, what are you going to do with a two million dollar house with 30 rooms? Who really needs that? Call me crazy but I would love to just live in a cabin out in the woods. Nothing fancy just simple. To live among the trees and animals would be my dream. As I stated before, I am not about to start wearing animal skin around and pretend I'm one of them. That would be crazy. And I'm not crazy (I don't think).
![]() |
| Could you imagine? |
No no. I am more aiming for a simpler life style. One where money and celebrities and politics don't rule everything.
This is all some fantasy of mine that I guess would never happen. But I like to think about it. It puts me at ease when things are tough. To me there is nothing more beautiful then just sitting quietly in the forest and watching everything unfold. The leaves fall, the birds chirping, water running, whatever it may be it is all so simple yet part of something so vast; so complex that we may never understand it's meaning.
Now I'm not going to preach to everyone to "save the rainforest", I mean of course we should but I also do understand, especially in this day and age, that development is inevitable and trees will fall. But people should realize that this is our world and we only have one. Once its gone its gone for good. Animals, trees, and nature as a whole all share this planet with us and we must respect that or else we will be all thats left. Though we presume that we are the best of all the species of animals and that they lack a better understanding of certain things, none the less, we are all animals in nature. So I just ask of everyone to take the time to look around when you are camping or hiking or just walking through a park, look around at everything that surrounds you and do not take it for granted.

No comments:
Post a Comment