Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Days

June. I constantly find myself staring
at one picture in particular out of many.
Here in the heat of the day
two young people stand next to the bushes,
freshly cut grass, and the smiles of people walking around them.

As the giant castle glimmers behind them,
fireworks go off just as the picture is taken.
Its a magical place. Her smile says it all. As does mine
Its all we ever wanted.

The smiles told the world
we were ready for anything. We would make it through.
We had each other and thats all we ever wanted
What more could we have ever asked for?


The story is that me and my girl friend got our money together and spent 4 days in the happiest place on earth, Disney World. Visited every park and did just about everything. I love that place. ButI couldn't find the exact picture of the scene but here are some others everyone can enjoy.

DISNEY WOOORLD!! YEAH!!

Cute, I know

The Tree of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment