Monday, September 6, 2010

The Bucket List

x

 

Well lets see. 30 things that I would want to do before I die.
  1. Make a really awesome tree house.
  2. Travel to Africa or Australia.
  3. I'd like to get some form of college degree.
  4. Eventually have a family. Hopefully with at least one boy.
  5. Become rich enough that I can support my family and live nicely enough. Also enough money to accomplish all of this on my list.
  6. Take my family to Disney World because it's the best place on earth and I love going there.
  7. Own a scorpion. One of my favorite creatures.
  8. Own a Chameleon who I would name George.
  9. At some point in my life, young or old, have a really long beard. I think it would be very interesting and odd.
  10. Build my own computer.
  11. Not become fat.
  12. Attend a really nerdy Star Wars convention. (Yes I am a nerd).
  13. Climb an actual mountain. Nothing extraordinary. Just something somewhat challenging.
  14. Survive in the forest for a week or so with nothing ( yes just like Survivorman). 
  15. Go on an African safari and experience the wildlife.
  16. Be able to conquer my fear of airplanes in addition to heights.
  17. Become an amateur star gazer. With a pretty decent sized telescope.
  18. Dig up and discover a fossil of some sort.
  19. Visit the worlds largest and coolest zoo.
  20. Also worlds largest and coolest aquarium.
  21. Rescue an animal.
  22. Practice Buddhism.
  23. Become good at photography.
  24. Learn a little more about my Native blood.
  25. Discover the beauty in the world.
  26. Be able to tell all the friends I left behind I am sorry.
  27. To know that I made a difference in at least someones life.
  28. Forgive and forget
  29. Die happy
  30. And of course be able to own or at least hold my favorite animal ever the three toed sloth.


So cute right?

http://thedailydrivelnews.blogspot.com/2010/06/lifestyles-section.html
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment