So I'm having extreme writers block as to what to write a blog about. So how about for this blog if you want you guys give me some ideas of what to do for next weeks blog. Ready! Set! GO!
You could write a blog about a book, movie, game, restaurant review. You could write a blog about your favorite animal, food, restaurant, video game, movie. You could always write a blog about writing a blog! You could write a short story, a poem, a lyrical epic (i.e. Beowulf). What would be rather interesting is posting pictures and basing a story off of those. Hope these help out.
I like this blog. I don't have a a topic for you or anything because I don't know what I'm going to write about. I just wanted to say I like the courage you had to make this blog.
You could write a blog about a book, movie, game, restaurant review. You could write a blog about your favorite animal, food, restaurant, video game, movie. You could always write a blog about writing a blog! You could write a short story, a poem, a lyrical epic (i.e. Beowulf). What would be rather interesting is posting pictures and basing a story off of those. Hope these help out.
ReplyDeleteI like this blog. I don't have a a topic for you or anything because I don't know what I'm going to write about. I just wanted to say I like the courage you had to make this blog.
ReplyDelete